The hidden depths of Engels's passion for Marx. The orgasmic thrill of the revolution. Occupy Wall Street's bed sheets. Two comrades alone, throbbing in solidarity.
We are putting together an anthology of anti-capitalist erotica. Submit your short stories! Those accepted will be published together in a volume sold on a 'pay what you want' basis. All profits will be shared equally among authors.
- Email your story, along with a mini bio of yourself (up to 150 words), to email@example.com.
- The deadline for submissions is Sunday, 20th of January 2019 (Rosa Luxemburg's 100th yahrzeit).
- We hope to include stories of a variety of lengths, from 100 words to a soft maximum of 10,000 words.
- There should be some element of erotica and anti-capitalism in your submission, but these can be as subtle or as explicit as you like.
- These stories should be fun to read, not distressing.
- We will not accept submissions with non-consensual sexual violence.
- Authors will receive £10 on publication and will share any further profits.
- Are you an illustrator? Get in touch! There may be a place for your gorgeous artwork in the anthology.
Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you just want to hear any news (especially to hear when the anthology is coming out!)...